Welcome oh wordlover...do you, like me, yearn for others eyes to hungrily devour your most inner toughts transcribed. Then I summon the wordsmith within thee to put the words within thee to public display! mail to mariusbuys@gmail.com

IRISH CUPPACHINO

IRISH CUPPACHINO
by Marius Buys


I am but a poor verbal jester,
Who seeks to joust with thee,
in fair entanglement...

To mix opinion, to stir belief, to enthrall each other with the basic, mystic, building blocks of co-mutual fascination.

To cappuccino or not to cappuccino...
that is the question in my mind as I have mere perceptions of you,
and can only start our possible journey,
by giving you,
a glimpse, into me... my slightly more sensual side, which might appeal or might repulse.

Who knows in this chess-game of the heart ,
where all is fair, and, to break the rules, seems to be the only rule.

Thus...
‘Tis wiser in my mind to drink from many cups,
lest one not suffer the boredom that even the most vibrant taste sensation,
drunk from too often,
inevitably will deliver...

the true adventurous soul, who thrive on that elusive and fickle companion,
- stimulation.
Would you like, and do you have some to offer?

I yearn to bring together the cream, the java, the scotch and the gumption,
Into a glowing and enthralling irish cappuccino of co-engineered infatuation,
and a truly memorable encounter of the first kind?

Do I drink from the cup of love...always.
Love, in whatever form she desires to grace my presence,
is thee most important visitor on my planet.
She is not dependent on me, nor is she an interruption in my life, but the purpose of it.
She is not an outsider, but an integral part of it.
I am not doing her a favor by my servitude,
It is She who graciously gives me the opportunity to do so...

Will I drink from your cup? Maybe...

To express what is said by senses other than oratory is surely superfluous.
Rather then outrageously flirt and let the magma from the erupting volcano take its course…

I,
the amateur hedonist and bumbling love buffoon…
merely wish to rewrite the apex of bohemianism as my unique social therapy,
and thereby,
selfishly redefine the most happy of sweetest taboo's.